Wednesday 10 July 2013

Want It Wednesday - Pink Aerozine Crankset

Want It Wednesday - Pink Aerozine X12-SL-A3 Crankset


This is my 1st 'Want It Wednesday' . I'm a newbie mtbiker, but an even newer blogger. My boyfriend 1st introduced me to Want It Wednesday on Jez Andrews' followingthechainline.blogspot.co.uk where like-minded bicycle bloggers can share their mountain bike wants and desires. I had no hesitations when it came to choosing my 'want it'; this pink Aerozine crankset is a real piece of bike-jewellery and would be the perfect finishing adornment to my own stunner; the mtbike that my boyfriend has been steadily building and upgrading for the last couple of months.  Now I know that pink on mtbikes isn't everyones cup of tea, and I'm not exactly what you would call a girly-girl, but personally I think pink on a bike just looks right!

My 14" frame On-One Inbred, as created by my
gorgeous & clever boyfriend. I think anyone would agree that the Aerozine crankset in pink would be the finishing touch to what is a great-looking bike! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment